Safety at the workplace, health protection and technical consulting
Support and consulting services regarding all aspects of workplace safety and health protection according to DGUV V2.
Health, Safety and Environment/HSE and SiGe coordination on construction sites.
- Certified expert for fire protection (BDSH e.V., the German Craft Association)
- Specialist for fire protection
- Fire protection officer according to BGI 847 and German Fire Protection Association (vfdb) guideline 12/09-01
- Person trained in electrical engineering according to DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0105, BGV A 3
- Radiation protection officer according to Sect. 15 and Sect. 30, Para. 1 of the German Radiation Protection Ordinance (StrlSchV), qualification group S5
- Expert for pressure tanks and pipelines according to the Works Ordinance on Safety and Health (BetrSichV) and Technical Rules for Operational Safety (TRBS) 1203
- Expert according to Federal Water Act (WHG), Sect. 19
- Expert for general plant engineering and construction, and for apparatus manufacture, pipeline construction and engineering companies according to WHG
- Waste management officer and expert according to Sect. 3, Para. 2 of the Transport Permission Ordinance (BefErlV, formerly TgV) and Sect. 9, Para. 3 of Ordinance Specialized Waste Disposal Companies (EfbV)
- Expert for the detection and assessment of mould
- Specialist for asbestos demolition and reconstruction according to Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances (TRGS) 519, Annex 3
- Qualified person regarding work equipment for asbestos according to Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances (TRGS), Para. 5.4.3 (2)